This is late, but we didn't get our peer reviewing done until late, so I hadn't had time to write anything up yet.
The peer review process was a bit rocky in my group. Technical difficulties kind of put me off task for a bit. Once I was finally ready to get to reviewing, I found I had not been invited by many of my group members to review their papers. I enjoyed reviewing the ones that I could because it let me help people a bit (which I enjoyed) and it also gave me a chance to see what other people were doing with their project.
I thought that the peer review comments on my paper were extremely helpful. When I wrote my first draft I was in a bit of an avalanche of school work, so I didn't spend as much time as I would have liked on the draft. My group members were very quick to help me with a few sentences where it was obvious I hadn't put my full effort into writing. There were several choppy sentences that I wasn't seeing the problems with until my group pointed them out.
I really liked this exercise, and am excited to do it again (hopefully more successfully) so I can really write some better essays later in the semester.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment